We operate as a non profitable organisation founded primarily serve selflessly so as to reshape and sustain the future of Africa.
Our goal is to use oneAfricanChild to create a better and brighter life for children.
To educate and empower young African leaders.
To export the beauty of the African Heritage to the rest of the world.
Aims and Objectives
As no organisation can independently run itself without strategic planing, we have created aims and objectives to guide the successful running of our activities. They are:
1. Our primary aim is to build the largest network of young leaders who will create a positive and lasting legacy in their endeavours.
2. To use education as a powerful tool to teach children true liberation and success.
3. Looking into areas where change is relevant in our society and contributing actively to making a positive difference.
4. To provide young leaders with opportunities to grow intellectually and explore their creative skills.
5. Teaching children to live a life of purpose and meaning through service to God.
6. Providing substantial resources during community projects that will be highly resourceful to helping children acquire new and improved skills.
7. To be an advocate for children suffering from child’s domestic violence and other physical and mental abuse of all kinds.
8. To teach the beauty and pride in embracing our culture and how it can be used as an instrument to promote unity and peace –
9. To instil high self-esteem and promote collectivity amongst children.
10. To make OneAfricanChild a global village connecting all of Africa as one, in making a real difference through service.
We recognise that in this world of freedom and equality, children are shining stars and therefore must be granted equal opportunity to shine.
Our focus is centred on areas where change is relevant in our community and investing our efforts in seeing to a better world through service.
We examine what is relevant and feasible (such as the chance of every child to proper and peaceful education).
Why we exist is to make real contribution to our peers and our community. As Africans, we must live to encourage and promote our own.
“We have an obligation and a responsibility to be investing in our students and our schools. We must make sure that people who have the grades, the desire and the will, but not the money, can still get the best education possible” Quote by Barbara Jordan
Enough of counting the many problems that can’t go right in Africa, it is time to start changing them. We believe that if individuals want to do something to help, they can start right now in their schools and amongst their friends.
We are One
We are African
We Love Children.